20 May Come Spend The Night With Us
We’re super excited to announce that Old Mac Daddy has been granted an essential services certificate. This means that we are now available and able to accommodate essential services workers.
So, if you are engaged in an essential service and operate in our neck of the woods (in case you didn’t know we’re in Elgin/Grabouw, Western Cape) you can come enjoy a stay in one of our unique accommodation options.
From quirky artist-themed Airstream trailer suites to our large self-catering villas, there’s a welcome escape awaiting you at Old Mac Daddy… not to mention all the wide open spaces and fresh countryside air!
- All accommodation at flat rate per night of R995 per person
- Breakfast is included and will be delivered to your door between 8 – 10AM
- Complimentary coffee station available to use in your accommodation
- Proof of essential services and working in the area required: You will need to provide an essential services permit
- All bookings to be made via email 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org or 🤳 WhatsApp 082 568 4632
📝: Just a heads up that over the past weeks of lockdown, our onsite crew has taken advantage of the downtime to ensure the entire resort adheres to the strictest safety and hygiene measures. We’ve cleaned, we’ve sanitised and we’ve set up procedures to ensure that the health, safety and well-being of all visitors and guests are safeguarded at all times. This is, as always, our top priority.