28 Jan HERE’S WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE BARN THIS FEBRUARY
The Barn restaurant at Old Mac Daddy, in Elgin, is our communal hub where yummy food, impressive views and loads of fun are enjoyed by guests and visitors.
And this February certainly no exception as the Barn has planned the following delicious line-up:
- Every MONDAY: Enjoy a burger & bottomless craft beer @ R115
- Every WEDNESDAY: Buy one pizza, get second half price
- FEBRUARY special: 180g Camembert burger and a draught @ R120
- DRINK special: Double Richelieu 10yr + mixer @ R37
- Weekly Sunday Spitbraai Buffet, every week from noon we host a sumptuous spitbraai
@ R245 per person (Kids @ R125)
There’s also a host of yummy vegan & vegetarian options and loads of activities for kids, like jumping castle, waterslides, sand castle building croquet, jungle gyms and more – weather permitting of course.
CLOSED FOR PRIVATE FUNCTIONS
Please note that the Barn will be closed for private functions on the following days:
- Thursday, 7 February 2019
- Saturday, 9 February 2019
- Thursday, 14 February 2019
- Saturday, 16 February 2019