26 Mar HERE’S WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE BARN THIS APRIL
The Barn restaurant is Old Mac Daddy’s communal hub where fresh yummy food, sweeping valley views and crate-loads of fun are enjoyed by guests and visitors.
From daily meal services to special events and holiday festivities, there’s always something exciting happening in the Barn… and this April is certainly no exception!
Here’s the coming month’s delicious line-up of Barn events and specials:
- Every MONDAY: Enjoy a burger & bottomless craft beer @ R115
- APRIL special: Spatchcock chicken with veggies @ R125
- Weekly Sunday Spitbraai Buffet, every week from noon on Sundays a sumptuous spitbraai is enjoyed
@ R270 per person (kids under 12 eat for free for the month of April)
There’s also a host of tasty vegan & vegetarian options and an abundance of activities for kids, like jumping castle, waterslides, sand castle building, jungle gyms and more – weather permitting of course.
- We’ll also be hosting a fabulous carvery buffet on Easter Sunday, 21st April @ R R295 per person.
Enjoy a delicious feast, live music and bucketloads of fun activities for kids, ages 5 and up.
Booking is essential → See here for further details.
- And finally on 21st and 28th April, talented local South African musician Marcia Moon will be performing live in the Barn from 12PM – 3PM.
CLOSED FOR PRIVATE FUNCTIONS
Please note that the Barn will be closed for private functions on the following days:
- 6th April
- 13th April
- 18th April