01 Jul Christmas in July at Old Mac Daddy
Winter has made its way into the southern hemisphere ❄❄ (Brrrr right?)
And while we here below the equator are accustomed to celebrating Christmas doing summery things – beach braai anyone – there’s certainly something special about getting into the Christmasy spirit in winter.
That’s why at Old Mac Daddy we like to make the most out of the colder weather and have planned a Christmas in July Extravaganza to celebrate 🎅🏼🥂👯♀
This year, our festivities will take place on Sunday 28th July and include the following:
- Feasting (in the Barn of course: menu to follow)
- Drinks served on arrival
- Foot-tapping beats provided all afternoon by local musician Daniel Fernandes
- Fun activities for kids and adults alike (tractor & trailer rides and fun in the snow thanks to our snow machine)
- Fabulous express mani and pedi combo @ R400 courtesy of the magicians at our onsite spa Zen Den
- Friends and family and all the fantastic things that the holiday brings
🍴 So what’s on the menu? And how much does it cost?
⚜ Our Christmas in July feast is R295 pp | Kids under 12 @ R145
🧀 STARTERS 🧀
Pecan nut and fig cheese tartlets
Wood-fired oven baked bread
Selection of fresh seasonal fruit
🍖 MAINS 🍖
Deconstructed Greek salad
🍨 DESSERTS 🍨
Choc mousse cake
🥑 NOTE: As always a host of yummy vegetarian and vegan options will also be available on the day.
So if you’d like to join in the holiday fun please contact the Barn directly and reserve your family’s spot.