30 Sep HERE’S WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE BARN THIS OCTOBER
The Barn restaurant at Old Mac Daddy is a real hub of fun. Hosting daily meals, weekly Sunday spitbraais and a variety of special events (like weddings and teambuilds), there’s always something fun happening at the Barn. And this October is certainly no exception!
Here’s what you can expect at the Barn this month:
- Family Spitbraai Sundays: every Sunday in the Barn between 12 – 3PM:
2-Course Buffet @ R245 per person (kids R125)
A variety of vegan options also available!
Live music provided by some of our favourite local musical talents, like Money4Jam and Gerhard
Kids’ playroom and lawn activities
- Spooktacular Halloween Dinner, 31st October
We’re hosting a boo-tiful 3-course holiday dinner @ R280 per person (kids R120)
The evening will feature all the Halloween trimmings. So come adorned in your ghoulish gear because there’ll be a prize for the best dressed.
Pizza and kiddies menu still available
- Mondays: Bottomless craft beer & burger @ R115
- Wednesdays: Buy one pizza; get the second free
- Eisbein served with sauerkraut @ R195
Please note however that the Barn will be closed for private functions on the following days:
- Friday 26th October from 2 pm to Sunday 28th Octoober 11am
Featured image credit: Morne Alberts Photography