29 Aug HERE’S WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE BARN THIS SEPTEMBER
The Barn restaurant functions as the vibrant heart of Old Mac Daddy. It’s where our guests and visitors enjoy wholesome and delicious meals; it’s where many a festivity has seen revelers party long into the night and it’s where you can enjoy a relaxing drink, while sitting poolside enjoying that famous Elgin valley view.
Throughout the month of September enjoy the following fun events and cool monthly Barn specials:
- Family Spitbraai Sundays: every Sunday in the Barn between 12 – 3PM:
2-Course Buffet @ R245 per person (kids R125)
A variety of vegan options also available!
Live music provided by some of our favourite local musical talents, including Money4Jam, Jesse Jordan and Gerhard
Kids’ playroom and lawn activities
- Tough Mudder: 15th September, the global obstacle course race sensation is finally happening!
Join us in the Barn on 14th & 15th September when Jesse Jordan will be performing
- Heritage Day: 24th September
We’re hosting a special braai evening to celebrate the braai-loving public holiday @ R295 per person
Monthly Food & Drinks Specials
- Mondays: Burger & Bottomless craft beer
- Wednesdays: Buy one pizza, get the second half price
- Happy Hour: Takes place every day between 4 – 6PM
- Weekly blackboard specials
Please note however that the Barn will be closed for private functions on the following days:
- Friday, 21st September (from 2pm)
- Saturday, 22nd September (the whole day)
- Sunday, 23rd September (closed for breakfast until 11am but open for spitbraai from 12pm)
Book your table for one of our special days: Call 021 844 8900 or email email@example.com
- Feature image credit: http://hayleytakesphotos.com